Jane helps frustrated professionals to secure their next role through 1:1 Coaching, Group Programmes and a selection of online courses and downloadable eBooks.
She came to this after experiencing redundancy not once but twice in one year – once her choice, the other not.
Before setting up her own coaching practice she had a 20+ year career in senior HR roles such as HR Business Partner, Head of Leadership Development and Head of Talent at British Airways before joining LEON Restaurants as their very first Head of Training.
All of this means that Jane has been active in the job market in recent years. She understands exactly how much effort you need to put into each job application and how frustrating it can be when you get ghosted after an interview. She has also been on the other side of the recruitment table, so knows exactly what recruiting managers are looking for.
Things to Know:
- Join Fancy Free’s private Facebook Group! It’s so much fun! The question of the week is “What is your favorite phone app?”
- Click the Subscribe button so you don’t miss a single episode!
- Leave a rating and written review! I will be forever grateful!!!
- If you have your own not-so-fancy story to tell, email me at email@example.com! Do it. It’ll be fun!
- The best way to help Fancy Free reach more listeners is to tell a friend about it. Share the laughter!
Thanks so much for listening, have a great week, and remember NO ONE is as fancy as they look!